or make 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
2000W 7200L/H Flow Rate Pressure Pump
The Giantz 2000W 4 Stage pressure pump is your go to pump for constant and reliable pressure. Ideal for clean or rain water, it can produce with maximum flow of 7,200L/hr and maximum head of 51m. Designed for permanent installation as a pressurised water source, it is ideal for filling up toilets, washing machines, dishwashers, kitchen taps, showers, irrigation systems or watering the garden. Made to last with an IP rated motor, stainless steel pump body and cast iron ends, you can ensure that you get the peace of mind. This unit also includes a fully automatic pressure controller with precise pressure gauge. You can always adjust the start up pressure from 1.5 bar onward till 10 bar.
* Powerful 2000W self-priming multi-stage pump
* Garden irrigation, farm irrigation & home water supply
* 100% duty cycle - Designed for continuous operation
* Rust resistant stainless steel pump body w/ cast iron ends
* Fully automatic operation on/off controller
* Huge 51m head
* Anti-corrosive alloy motor housing, ceramic and carbon seals
* Built-in thermal protection
* Efficient cooling system
* Highly conductive copper motor Efficient & low heat generation
* Corrossion resistant brass connector
* Leak proof rubber ring
* Easy connecting plug and cable
* Fully automatic pressure controller
* Adjustable start-up pressure
* Australian standard cable and plug
* Maximum Power: 2000W / 2.8HP
* Maximum Flow: 120L/min, 7200L/hr
* Maximum Head: 51m
* Stage: 4 stages
* Plug & Cord: SAA 250V/10A *0.6m
* Brass connector: 1"
* Inlet/outlet: 1"
* Suction height: 9m
* Casing: stainless steel
* Motor: Copper wire
* Protection class: IP44
* Mechanical Seal: Ceramic/ Carbon
* Voltage: 220/240V
* Frequency: 50/60Hz
* Maximum. current: 10A
* Maximum. water temperature: 60 degrees
* Starting pressure: 1.5-3 bar
* Maximum. pressure for use: 10 bar
* Protection grade: IP65
* Inlet and outlet size: 1"(25mm)
* Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 15cm
* Weight: 1.5kg
1 x 4 Stage Pool Pump
1 x Pump Controller
Orders are generally shipped from our distribution centre, which is located in Melbourne, the next day after full payment is received. We work with three couriers to provide the most efficient delivery service with the most reasonable price and quickest service.
Sage & Lola generally offer a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You are required to notify Our Team within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval. You will also be liable for all shipping costs for returns.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 5-7 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.