or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
An Internet Protocol (IP) camera is a digital video camera employed for surveillance that can send and receive data via a computer network and the internet. The UL-Tech IP Camera is one that you should consider with its technologically advanced features.
These include HD 2.0 megapixel 1080 resolution, clear day and night vision, smooth pan and tilt monitoring, and P2P remote access support. Motion detection can be customised and with the XMEye app, you can also view the pictures on your phone or computer. Not least, the Camera also has data protection during power outages and up to 128G recording on a TF card for easy playback. Set up is simply plug and play with a Wi-Fi connection and your purchase comes with all the necessary accessories.
* HD real 2.0 megapixel 1080P (1920*1080) resolution
* Easy to set connect Wi-Fi, real plug and play
* Support P2P remote access technology
* Standard H.264 video compression algorithm
* Clear two way audio and talk back
* High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
* Clear day and night vision
* Smooth pan and tilt monitoring
* View on phone or computer by logging in XMEye app
* Customizable motion detection with instant E-mail alarm
* Data protection when power outage
* Support up to 128G TF card recording and play back easily
* Brand: UL-Tech
* Action: FTP Photo, Local alarm, Email photo
* IR distance: 10m
* Technology: Infared
* Video compression format: MPEG4, MJPEG, H.264
* Sensor: CMOS
* Supported operating systems: WIndows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
* Customised: Yes
* Supported mobile systems: Android
* High definition: 1080P (Full HD)
* Audio output: 1CH RCA
* Minimum illumination (lux): 0.4LUX/F2.0
* Style: Dome
* Number: FH1C
* Power consumption: 5W
* Network interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
* Type: IP camera
* Sensor brand: Sony
* Installation: Ceiling
* Connectivity: IP/ Network wired
* Power supply: 5v2
* ALens: 3.6mm
* IR-leds: Yes
* Technology: Horizontal: 355ÌÇ? Vertical: 110ÌÇ?
* Storage card slot: Mircro TF card 32/ 64/ 128GB
* Display: HD/ SD/ LD
2 x 720P Wireless IP Camera
2 x Power Adaptor
2 x USB Cable
2 x Wall Bracket
2 set x Mounting Screws
1 x User Manual
Orders are generally shipped from our distribution centre, which is located in Melbourne, the next day after full payment is received. We work with three couriers to provide the most efficient delivery service with the most reasonable price and quickest service.
Sage & Lola generally offer a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You are required to notify Our Team within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval. You will also be liable for all shipping costs for returns.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 5-7 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.