- Superior optic technology to traditional reflector
Waterproof, dust-proof, quake-proof for extreme environment, Anti explosion
- Dense Quad-row LEDs cover more areas, provides high density intense and smooth beam
- Efficient circuitry design to maximize light output per watt consumed, minimal waste of light
- Oversize external fin design, full aluminum profile doubling as heat sink
- High light transmission unbreakable PMMA lens
- Durable and Adjustable Bottom mounting hardware
- Subversive spot & flood optic system, high density light spread makes dark night become daytime
- Quad-row LED spot beam configuration, nest reflector cup encircled pushes light efficiency to max, little unused light
- Broad reflective plate allows multi wide angle refraction, ideal for ambient lighting
- Designed to project maximum pure white light to the road, no dark zone or foggy light in close quarters
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins extends cooling surface for quick heat elimination
- Full die-cast aluminum profile, wear & corrosion resistant enough to withstand any harsh environment, also doubling as heat sink
- Revolutionary FOUR ROW designed for Australian OutBack Condition
LED?360 x LED
LUX Rating?1LUX @ 670m
Operating Voltage?10-30V DC
Current Draw?5.9A @ 13.5v
Colour Temperature (CCT)?6500 Kelvin
Housing Material?Black Aluminium Die cast Housing
Lens?PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)
Mounting Bracket?Alu Firm Bottom slip mount
Beam Type?Spot Flood Combo
Life Span?50,000 Hours
Operating Environment??-40 - +50 Celsius
Orders are generally shipped from our distribution centre, which is located in Melbourne, the next day after full payment is received. We work with three couriers to provide the most efficient delivery service with the most reasonable price and quickest service.
- Please see our excluded shipping locations before purchasing
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
We try our best to include all the undeliverable postcodes on the list, however, there are still a few postcodes that are undeliverable for some SKUs. Orders with no shipment service will be cancelled and refunded automatically.
Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
Please read our terms carefully
Sage & Lola generally offer a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You are required to notify Our Team within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval. You will also be liable for all shipping costs for returns.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 5-7 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.