or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
65CC Cultivator Tiller Rotary Garden Hoe
The garden hoe features a 65cc 10,000rpm 2 stroke petrol motor and can churn out soil
deep and diwde with its 36 teeth built from hardened steel.
* Powerful 65cc motor with 10,000RPM
* 2-stroke engine with easy start up system
* Adjustable tilling depth of up to 150mm
* 6 Blades to cover a 400mm extra wide tiller width
* 36 superior hardened steel tines
* Save 1/3 of the time than 4-blade models
* Slid-proof handle with quick release hand throttle
* All terrain rubber tyre with mud resistant tread
* Built to last phosphor bronze worm gear reducer
* Foldable construction
* Displacement: 65cc
* Engine type: 2-stroke
* Max Speed: 10000RPM
* Ignition System: C.D.I
* Fuel type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
* Fuel-oil ratio: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
* Fuel tank capacity: 1L
* Max working depth: 150mm
* Working width: 400mm
* Gear rate: 34:1
* Replaceable blades
* Depth Control Rod: 5 points adjustment
* Starting System: Recoil (pull cord start)
* Product dimension: 86cm(L) X 46cm(W) X 96cm(H) approx.
1 x 65CC Tiller
1 x Fuel Mixing Bottle
1 x Assembly Tool Set
1 x User Manual
Orders are generally shipped from our distribution centre, which is located in Melbourne, the next day after full payment is received. We work with three couriers to provide the most efficient delivery service with the most reasonable price and quickest service.
Sage & Lola generally offer a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You are required to notify Our Team within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval. You will also be liable for all shipping costs for returns.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 5-7 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.